myREMIT is the only phone and online remittance company that offers low flat fee for peso remittances regardless of amount sent and location*. myREMIT is a service from TFC, a company well-known and trusted among Filipinos worldwide.
With myREMIT, sending money to the Philippines has never been more convenient and affordable!
* “door-to-door” delivery and “dollar to dollar” remittances are subject to additional fees.
MyREMIT BILL PAY
myREMIT Bill Pay is an online facility which enables customers to pay specific bills to identified merchants in the Philippines, giving them more flexibility and control over their bill-paying process.
- Personalized Payee List – create a list of your regular payee merchants for easier reference in your subsequent transactions.
- Payment Flexibility – manage your payment plan, either single or recurring, based on your choice of schedule and amount
- Status Updates – know your payment status any time by visiting our site or chatting online with our customer service representatives
- Transaction History – your past payment details available anytime to help you better manage your bills
- Payment Alerts – be notified about your payment schedule
- New merchant recommendations – recommend merchants that are not yet in our list
To start taking advantage of this service, please click on SEND MONEY now. This user-friendly site will guide you through the simple registration and transaction process.
About ABS-CBN International
ABS-CBN International is a subsidiary of ABS-CBN Corporation, the Philippines’ largest entertainment and broadcasting company. Aside from The Filipino Channel (TFC), the company offers telecommunication, retail, theatricals, money remittance and cargo services, online audio and video streaming, IPTV, On Demand, along with philanthropic support for Filipinos and the communities they now call home.
Address: 2001 Junipero Serra Blvd. Suite 200,
Daly City, CA 94014
myREMIT is compliant to AMLA rules.